Junior Java/JEE Developer- Flexible hybrid working up to £39,600 Your new company Working with a forward thinking company with financial institutions, providing the broadest, deepest software applications and connectivity to marketplaces, partners and fintechs through their open platform, orchestrating the future of financial services. Your new role
* Implementation and enhancement of existing Java J2EE application including web-front-end.
* Participate in the conception, design, and implementation of modern Web-applications for financial messaging.
* Be an active team player in an agile development environment.
* Develop the ability to analyze a large amount of data to optimise existing or find new algorithms (data mining).
* Develop the ability to manage optimization and false positive reduction by statistical learning or
* machine learning.
What you'll need to succeed
* Education to degree level in Computer Science or other technical related fields.
* The ideal candidate should typically have 0-3 years' professional experience in software development, or equivalent capabilities.
* Solid fundamentals of Java and noteworthy co-academic code generation.
* Understanding of agile methodology (specifically scrum); happy to be part of full SDLC.
* Ability and motivation to learn quickly.
* Good knowledge of the below technical topics:
* Java 8
* JEE (JBoss Wildfly/EAP 7, Tomcat)
* Maven, Spring, Hibernate/JPA, JUnit
* Messaging systems such as MQ, JMS, HornetQ
* Oracle Database
* Message Queues
* Ideal to have previous exposure to OSGi and Cloud.
What you'll get in return
* Annual bonuses
* Unlimited leave
* Healthcare cover
* Critical illness
* Flexible hybrid working
* Lifestyle benefits e.g. cycle to work, green car scheme
What you need to do now If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Email me jobs like this