Want to make an impact? We offer that
Due to continued Growth, we are currently hiring a Principal Software Engineer to join our team. Aspira is a dynamic, fast-growing international consulting and technology company, founded on real-world experience, focused on custom-fit solutions. We have the proven people and expertise to complete complex projects, while delivering lasting knowledge-transfer benefits to empower our partners for the next challenge
We are recruiting a Principal Software Engineer to join our team in our Amsterdam site.
Are you intrigued? Do you want to learn more?
A snapshot of your key responsibilities as Principal Software Engineer would be:
* Lead design of a successful highly distributed, large-scale platform that has a major impact on the internal and external users
* Serve as a back-end tech lead on large scale projects
* Hands-on development of proof of concepts and evaluation of new technologies
* Implement technical strategic decisions in cross functional teams
* Work closely with product owners and engineers to design, implement, continually improve highly scalable applications and services
* Provide technical guidance to other team members
* Evangelizes design patterns on the company level
* Maintain a current understanding of industry and technology trends
* Communicate and enforce coding standards
Education and Qualifications:
* 12+ years of software development experience, minimum 3 years in lead/architect role
* Experience and understanding about how to develop and operate strategic systems to ensure scalability and high availability
* Proven hands-on experience in designing, building, improving and operating high-performance, highly available and scalable distributed systems in fast growing environment
* Expertise with and passion for engineer productivity workflow and tools (CI/CD, language stack support, software development lifecycle, testing strategies).
* Experience with Kubernetes and AWS.
* Experience with service-oriented architecture (SOA)
* Extensive experience with software development processes
* Ability to design and solve complex business problems by writing simple, effective code
* Eager to work in multiple programming languages and frameworks and constantly striving to raise technical excellence
* Ability to convince, provide work direction and leadership to colleagues who do not directly report to this role
* Experience mentoring and growing (senior) developers, not through reporting lines, but through thorough and convincing communication is preferred
* Excellent communication skills. Demonstrated ability to use data to influence and drive decisions
* Strong customer focus and passion for doing the right thing for the customer
So, are you ready to join our team?
It is important to remember, Aspira is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop innovative solutions for our customers.
Job Type: Experienced
Schedule: Full-time, Long-term
Email me jobs like this