For this role, you'll be an ambitious and motivated SAP Consultant, who can align technology with business strategy, to design, implement and deploy SAP solutions to achieve defined business goals. You will be a thought leader and able to identify opportunities and solutions which deliver on business objectives.
You'll work within an award-winning company where values such as integrity, inclusive diversity and accountability are paramount. They empower every employee to lead, drive change and give back where they work and live. They champion their people as their greatest strength, and work as one team in service.
* Design, implement and deploy SAP solutions to achieve defined business goals.
* Process SAP application design, development, integration, testing and deployment.
* Conduct performance tuning and troubleshooting for system and application issues.
* Carry out maintenance activities for SAP upgrades and database maintenance.
* Lead a team of 4-5 SAP and financial analysts
For this role, you'll have:
* Extensive experience in SAP (preferably S4HANA).
* People management experience
* Minimum of 1 end-to-end SAP Finance implementations, including hands-on design and configuration (Front End Client Facing)
In return, you'll receive a competitive salary and a generous benefits package that includes flexible annual leave entitlement, dental and healthcare insurance, an attractive pension package and discounts on gym memberships, public transport and parking.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call me on .
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. I am a Recruitment Consultant for Hays Technology, specialising in Data and Advanced Analytics for Belfast, helping tech professionals develop their careers and ensuring organisations are supported by the top talent.
Email me jobs like this