Your new company
A UK leading multi-award winning building services contractor are currently seeking an experienced BIM Technical Specialist to expand their digital delivery capabilities with Autodesk BIM software, including Revit and Navisworks, as a fundamental role within their expanding BIM team at their fabulous new Head Office in Banbridge, NI.
Your new role
This role will suit a candidate who thrives in a project team environment and wants to improve digital delivery through implementation of BIM processes, asset information, families, plug-ins, scripts, and general Autodesk software knowledge. Reporting to the Associate Director, you will work through multi-disciplinary design, manufacturing and installation processes on projects where you will analyse and apply new systems to enhance BIM operation efficiencies and productivity for exciting large scale projects in the UK, Ireland and across Europe, including high to medium rise residential, commercial, educational, airports, data centres and innovative energy projects.
* Lead on digital construction and the implementing of workflows and processes to enhance company operational efficiencies and increase productivity
* Liaise with the BIM team and incorporate digital construction processes and procedures
* Develop company BIM standards, templates, libraries, policies, procedures, LOD matrices in accordance with ISO and BS standards, and implement across the BIM teams deliverables
* Coordinate digital workflow of projects to ensure standards and processes are followed to ensure continuity and consistency of project deliveries
* Provide inductions to new BIM team staff members on company BIM standards and workflows
* Coordinate BIM files from clients, consultants and sub-contractors using collaborative platforms such as Navisworks and BIM 360
* Provide a clash detection strategy and reporting structure to be completed at stages on projects
* Liaise with sub-contractors associated with BIM implementation on projects, including site surveying and construction point setting out
* Chair weekly meetings with relevant teams to review the continued developments
* Lead on research and development of digital tools with proposals to enhance productivity and delivery standards
What you'll need to succeed
* Minimum 3 years' experience with BIM software in completing project work in medium to large scale projects
* Demonstrated expertise in digital tools such as Autodesk Revit, Navisworks, BIM360, Dynamo, and AutoCAD
* Experience and understanding of multi-disciplinary design processes and design coordination
* Strong leadership and communication skills
* Ability to effectively manage time and tasks on several projects simultaneously
* Ability to take ownership of assigned projects
* Microsoft office skills - Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Microsoft teams
* A relevant third level education
* Knowledge of the building services, architecture or structural design
What you'll get in return
You will be working in brand new state of the art facilities which include break out areas, ultra-modern canteen facilities and many tea/coffee stations to quench your thirst. You will work with supportive and diverse teams that will empower you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow and succeed in your career.
* Full in-house training
* Competitive pension scheme
* Life assurance scheme
* Health cash plan
* Free annual health check
* 30 days annual leave
* Social Events
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Email me jobs like this