Fully Remote Ruby on Rails Developer (with Elasticsearch) – Permanent Position
Our client, based in North America but with offices across Europe also have partnered with IT Search to engage Ruby on Rails Developers to join them on a permanent basis. The company themselves are a global leader in provision of media to various sources utilising a best in class SaaS system.
The team is a globally distributed development team, headquartered in North America but happy to work across timezones.
· Developing in Ruby on Rails across architecture and infrastructure with a team of Developers
· Designing SaaS image based search engines and internal algorithms
· Focus on ongoing scaling of very large API Platform
· 3+ years of Ruby on Rails Development experience
· Large traffic based systems and API experience
· Elasticsearch knowledge (or similar)
· Native level of written and spoken English
· Ability to work from home office long term
This role attracts a strong salary and excellent benefits package, plus the opportunity to join a very strong distributed team of RoR Developers and significantly increase access to complex HA systems.
To learn more about the role and client, please forward your CV stating required (local) salary and availability.