Enterprise People are currently seeking a Manual Software Tester for a leading Dublin (WFH) based client.
Reporting to the Test Team Lead, the software tester will review project documentation for I.T system changes and new development and execute test cases that will be used to verify all changes and development have been completed correctly.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leader in their field where you gain valuable experience working on a variety of internal financial systems.
The Software Tester will:
• Work with an experienced team of testers, developers and business analysts to identify system requirement
• Carry out test analysis via business requirements documents, functional & technical specifications
• Create comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
• Create testing and defect-tracking documentation
• Ensure all deliverables and releases are according to original requirement (s) specification
• Work closely with key stakeholders
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• 3+ Years Manual Software Testing experience
• Experience writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans
• Experience working in an agile environment
• Financial services and/or Mainframe experience (Banking a plus)
• Test Certification
• Stamp 4 or EU Passport essential
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
OUR CLIENT OFFERS:
• Excellent career growth opportunities
• Excellent salary & benefits package
• Tailored development plan
• Tuition assistance and professional certifications
• Excellent work-life balance
Call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.