Enterprise People are currently seeking a Senior Oracle Applications Analyst for a leading Dublin based client.
Our client operates a portfolio of systems which consolidate data from multiple platforms and provide that data to specialised software to manage regulatory compliance. On a continuous basis, data is extracted, transformed & loaded from/to underlying systems and this operation is supported by a specialist team for data warehousing operations & applications support.
Your role will include operations monitoring, alerts, data recovery etc to ensure successful data operations together with pro-active maintenance and management of underlying systems.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leader in their field, excellent salary, benefits and work-life balance (Hybrid) on offer.
The Senior Oracle Applications Analyst will:
• Carry out data warehousing support duties, often complex in nature
• Provide support for the Oracle FCCM product
• Work closely with DBA’s, security and infrastructure specialists on systems implementations and upgrades
• Provide ETL support with ODI
• Support Oracle projects from inception through the various stages of the development lifecycle
• Liaise with the wider technical team to understand and resolve technical application issues
• Work on multiple projects simultaneously
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level IT Qualification
• 5+ Years Application Support experience
• Experience in data warehousing development life cycle – including development & particularly testing and implementation of ETL solutions
• Experience troubleshooting SQL/PLSQL & Stored Procedures
• Experience and understanding of monitoring tools, automation tools & scripting
• Understanding/knowledge of customising modules within ODI and ODI Substitution API’s
• Produce high quality documentation
• Excellent problem-solving skills with a strong attention to detail
• Stamp 4 or EU Passport is essential
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
OUR CLIENT OFFERS:
• Excellent career growth opportunities
• Excellent salary & benefits package (Healthcare, bonus, pension, education assistance etc)
• Tailored development plan
• Tuition assistance and professional certifications
• Excellent work-life balance
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.