Senior Software Engineer I - Remote. Salary to £65,000 Senior Software Engineer Join one of the fastest growing payment service companies in the world. Building the next generation of payment capabilities through teams of pragmatic and empowered developers working in a meritocratic environment. Supporting businesses of all sizes but especially small and medium sized enterprise business with payment solution options. This company supports through setting up, improving security, and managing payment solutions.Your new roleYou will be responsible for the design and development of backend, service and portal systems. You will join this company as an integral part of the development team and gain exposure to a variety of languages, frameworks, libraries, and services. The team is currently responsible for requirements analysis through to release. You will work to improve the software development process, methodologies, and tools through applied experience, automation, and simplification. What you will need to succeed
* 5-7 years in a Software Engineering position.
* BS or MS in Computer Science or related field.
* Working experience with at least one OO language (e.g. Java, C#, Ruby, Go).
* Experience with Design Patterns, Refactoring, OO Design, and related areas.
* Strong analytical, problem-solving, and organisational skills.
* Strong communication skills
What you will get in return
* Salary up to £65,000
* Unlimited holidays
* Private Medical Insurance for the employee
* Life Assurance (4x salary)
* Income Protection (75% of salary until state retirement age)
* Work From Home allowance (£60/month with £26 tax free per HMRC rules)
* One time Home Office setup allowance (£500)
* Pension Contributions (currently 3% but working to achieve 5%) What you need to do now
Email me jobs like this