Senior .Net Developer – City Centre (Hybrid)
Located within the heart of Dublin City Centre with multiple transport links, we have an opportunity for a Senior .Net Developer to join an Agile team within a Global organization that offer products and services to organizations to improve productivity. You will be working alongside an existing team developing web-based solutions.
Ideally you will have experience in most of the following technologies:
• Microsoft .Net Core, .NET Framework, .Net Enterprise Library
• 5+ Years .Net/C# experience
• C#, ASP.net, MVC
• REST API, Webservices, WCF, Microservices, JSON, XML, XSLT
• Microsoft SQL Server, NoSQL, Team Foundation Server, Git
Day to Day activities:
• Designing, developing, documenting and supporting complex high-volume web applications and web-based solutions.
• Taking technical responsibility for maintaining and supporting company products and working on own initiative to find optimum solutions.
• Working directly on application/technical problems identification and resolution.
• Working with the Sales Team, Account Managers and Customers to gather requirements and generate functional specifications for software and integration solutions.
• Designing and developing internal tools to streamline delivery of the support function.
• Performing integration tasks for in-house developed systems.
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 12449531)
Email me jobs like this