US based software comapny with an Irish headquarters looking to add an experienced UX Researcher to join the UX team. You will be joining a high functioning design team that are going through rapid expansion. You will work as part of this team and with product owners and developer to deliver quality user research to shape the product. With Ux Researchers already in place you will have the chance to work alongside and develop your own skills without the pressure of needing immediate results.
* Work in an agile environment with cross-functional teams.
* create and manage user research materials e.g interviews, surveys, usability tests.
* Plan and implement research processes to achieve efficient results.
* Develop and share best practices.
* Deal with clients and stakeholders.
* Work with the wider UX team to identify areas of improvement.
* 4+ years experience as a UX Researcher
* Worked on digital/software products
* Experience working alongside a wider UX team
* Expert in planning and implementing UX Research from start to finish.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Excellent presentation skills.
You must have a portfolio or case studies showing UX research.
If you are interested or would like to find out more, please apply or contact email@example.com directly
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.
Email me jobs like this