Your new company
A UK leading multi-award winning building services contractor are currently seeking BIM Technicians to expand their BIM team at their fabulous new Head Office in Banbridge, NI. They are seeking experienced BIM Technicians with backgrounds in either MEP, Architectural or Structural design to assist in delivering exciting large scale projects in the UK, Ireland and across Europe, including high to medium rise residential, commercial, educational, data centres and innovative energy projects.
Your new role
As a BIM Technician you will be joining a growing BIM team designing and detailing offsite modular building services solutions to be offsite manufactured within fabrication facilities and to be constructed onsite by site teams.
* BIM modelling of prefabricated MEP solutions using Revit software to support the project design, offsite manufacturing and onsite installation processes
* Produce Navisworks models for internal and external model reviews including clash detection reporting
* Develop presentable detailed drawings to issue to clients for approval
* Develop families, asset information, and other elements to utilise the features available with the Revit software to enhance day to day operation efficiencies
* Attend project coordination meetings with internal and external BIM project teams - typically via Microsoft teams
* Report to the project leads on modelling and drawings statuses as required
What you'll need to succeed
* Minimum 1 years' experience in a similar role
* Good understanding and knowledge of Autodesk Revit software
* Strong communication and team skills
* Ability to take ownership of assigned projects
* Organised to deliver assigned tasks within set deadline dates
* Microsoft office skills - Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Microsoft teams
What you'll get in return
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to join a progressive and dynamic company that continuously invests in their staff. Multiple positions available for Junior to Senior level technicians, salary will reflect experience. You will be working in brand new state of the art facilities which include break out areas, ultra-modern canteen facilities and many tea/coffee stations to quench your thirst.
* Full in-house training
* Competitive pension scheme
* Life assurance scheme
* Health cash plan
* Free annual health check
* 30 days annual leave
* Social Events
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Email me jobs like this