Python Developer - Ireland Remote - Mid-Level Python experience 2 - 3 years. Fully remote from anywhere within Ireland.
Do you want to join a progressive development team where you'll focus on new projects?
Is a friendly, positive, fun work environment important to you?
Strongly established, international software company within the mobile telco sector require a mid-level Python Developer to join their team here in Ireland. The Python Developer role is full remote from anywhere within Ireland, with occasional collaboration meet ups.
You'll join a small & friendly development team where you will focus on both ongoing & new projects.
The client has a strong global customer base which means you'll have a variety of new & interesting projects to work on.
Key Skills & experience for the Python Developer Ireland Remote Job:
- You need to have at least 2 - 3 years hands-on Python experience.
- Good experience working on commercial projects using Python.
- Database experience with relational or non-relational is required.
- You must be ideas driven & keen to share your development ideas.
- Mobile web or application skills are a bonus, however you can learn this on the job too.
As well as interesting projects, you'll receive fantastic training & mentorship from senior developers on your team.
Excellent salary on offer for you. Health & dental insurance, training & development, home office WFH expenses.
If you have at least 2 -3 years hands-on Python Development experience, and are based in Ireland & legal to work in Ireland, please send your CV today to Gerry Nolan at Stack and Co Recruitment.
** You must be living in Ireland currently & you must be legal to work in Ireland with the correct visa to be considered for this Python Developer job.