I am currently recruiting for a .Net Full Stack Developer role. This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the country's largest software development organisations.
* Requirements Analysis & Application Design
* Providing accurate estimates and timings to project managers
* Daily interaction with clients to facilitate successful project implementation.
* Becoming a subject matter expert on client business processes, for example claims pricing and payment, provider networks and group/member structures.
* Delivery of application development using standard web development methodologies.
* Mentoring other developers within a project team & Peer code review
* Self-motivating toward on time delivery of high-quality outputs
* Ensuring all QA procedures are satisfied in terms of process and documentation.
* Adhere to and promote internal information security policies and procedures.
* Commercial development experience in C# and ASP.Net
* Excellent knowledge of MS SQL Server including Strong T-SQL (Stored Procedure) skills
* Experience implementing front-end components optimized for speed and cross-browser compatibility
* Exposure to .Net 4.8, .NET Core, and MVC 5
* Knowledge of Restful APIs, Web Services, NET, Custom control development and SQL Server 2016+
* Commercial development experience with SOA and related technologies
* Awareness of code management solutions such as Team Foundation Server and Git.
* Comfortable with Test Drive Development using mocking frameworks and libraries e.g., Rhino Mocks, MS Test, etc
* Software development using Agile methodologies
Email me jobs like this