IT Infrastructure & Operations Manager
Job Title: IT Infra & Ops Manager
ERGO is looking for an experienced IT Infrastructure & Operations Manager for one of our Major Public Sector Clients.
The IT Infrastructure and Operations Manager will be responsible for managing key strategic IT suppliers, ensuring IT services are delivered to agreed Services Levels, reporting on IT Service Delivery KPIs, Operational direction and Technology architecture.
So, what skills do you need for this role?
* At least 5 years leadership experience in Infrastructure and Operations from your employment to date.
* Demonstrated hands-on technical knowledge and expertise in IT Infrastructure or Cloud delivery.
* Ability to manage and lead teams to deliver successful outcomes.
* Demonstrated expertise and experience in managing complex technology projects
* including schedules, cost and quality, from inception to completion
* Excellent knowledge of ISO20000, ITIL, ISO27001 and security compliance.
What's in it for you?
* Attractive daily rate
* Remote Hybrid
* Exposure to cutting edge technologies
What to do next?
If now is the right time for a move, please apply directly!!
If you don't have a CV to hand, please apply with LinkedIn Profile for consideration.
Look forward to chatting.
Email me jobs like this