React / Front End Developer (Contract) – Mobile Apps
An enterprise software development company that is passionate about delivering results which in turn has experienced continued growth and success over the years providing technology solutions across multiple industries, we are actively looking for a React / Front End Engineer for an initial 12-month contract with view to multiple ongoing extensions. You will join a team of 200+ professionals and work within the development team building frontend components across a variety enterprise applications.
Remote working is supported
To apply send your CV via the link
• Designing & building applications using client-side technologies including React.js.
• Provide technical leadership to colleagues about best practices/patterns working with React.
• Work with React Native on the front end to create Android/iOS Apps.
• Experience publishing mobile applications to Apple/Google stores.
• Experience integrating mobile front ends with back end REST APIs.
• Lay out an integration pipeline for mobile applications including build/test and publish steps.
• Build high-level user interfaces using rapid prototyping methodologies.
• Getting feedback from users and clients, and building solutions for them.
• Assisting with the analysis of client requirements.
• Research into new mobile and frontend technologies and reporting on suitability and benefits to the organisation.
• Must have 4+ cumulative years of Mobile / Front End experience in an enterprise environment.
• Experience working with React Native desirable.
• Practical experience of iOS and Android app deployment procedures. (Store deployment, Enterprise deployment, certificates, provisioning profiles).
• Deep understanding of modern testing methodologies, tools and practices.
• Understanding of security and performance considerations.
• Understanding of cross browser issues and how to debug them.
• Understanding of JSON / RESTful web services.
• Understanding of architectural and design patterns
Advantage but not essential:
• Range of experience across various other frontend technologies, including Node.js, AngularJS and Typescript
• Experience and working knowledge of relational and non-relational data stores advantageous.
• Experience working with cloud technologies advantageous, especially AWS and Azure.
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 12449531)
Email me jobs like this