Network Field Engineer - Aruba/ WiFi Specialist
I am working with a market leader in providing innovative technology services and support solutions. Currently we are looking for a strong Network Engineer based in Ireland to join a very skilled and exciting team reporting to the Engineering Director. You will be exposed to the many different Technologies that the Engineering team design, install and support on behalf of our varied customer base. No day is the same and no technical design or customer request is either. An Engineering degree is essential and experience in different Network Technologies is a must. You will not be stuck designing, installing and supporting the same product as you do with many other companies. Your chance to learn and be certified in different and ground breaking technologies. We are solution providers to our customers and so expect the same mentality of our Engineering team members.
• Wireless and TCP/IP network design and implementation.
• Create and verify desktop surveys/on site post installation and active survey documents.
• Work cross functionally with field engineers, project management and network engineering to build network designs to solve connectivity requirements.
• Supervise onsite activities to verify work and spot check H&S and SoW is being deployed as agreed.
• Interface directly with engineering and serve as escalation to connectivity engineering and product teams.
• Work with program managers, procurement, engineering, installation teams and vendors to formalise site design requirements and deployment plans.
• To work with PMs and support teams on documentation and back reporting.
Create customer facing high level and engineering low level documentation.
• Work cross-functionally with engineering, and 3rd party vendors.
• Integrate connectivity solutions with carrier/ISP networks
• Comprehensive documentation of all deployment processes
• Maintain technical and training documentation, develop automation and tooling as needed
• Electrical or CAD/ Draughtsman design experience preferred
• Communication skills and eye for detail
• Formal Wi-Fi IT recognised certificate (Aruba, Cisco, Extreme Networks, CWNP)
• Want to pursue a BS or MS in Computer Science, Engineering, Telecommunications, or a related technical discipline
• Hands on experience with wireless networks, wireless telecom interfaces, implementation, and PM
• Knowledge of carrier backhaul including xDSL, FTTH, microwave, core networks, or Wi-Fi ISP deployment
• Flexible working hours
• Discounted/free food
• Bonus scheme
Contact Jon Browne for confidential discussion on (phone number removed)
Email me jobs like this