Following our recent merger Ergo / Asystec are seeking a VMware Presales Lead for an exciting role in our rapidly expanding Professional Services team.
The successful candidate will work with our customers to drive infrastructure strategy in the areas of Private Cloud, Hybrid Cloud, DevOps Automation, Storage, Compute, Networking, Security, and Cloud native, through the lens of VMware technology.
Ergo are an Azure Expert MSP and 5-time Microsoft Country Partner of the Year with 5 full-time MVPs. Asystec are the leading VMware partner in Ireland with multiple VMware MSCs (Master Services Competencies) including VCF and Datacenter Virtualization.
This is a senior role leading client engagements from a Technical Sales perspective. We are happy to facilitate full-time remote work although you will be required to meet clients regularly so should be based within a commutable distance from Dublin.
What does a typical day look like?
* Work closely with VMware and senior Ergo management to drive visibility of the VMware solution set within the entire Ergo account base of over 200+ clients.
* Assist Ergo management with developing Go-To-Market strategies for the VMware solution set within Ergo.
* Support the Account Directors and Sales specialists in VMware related sales engagements, including customer presentations/briefings/webinars, attending Ergo and VMware related events, and the development of proposals and/or RFP responses.
* Assist the Ergo leadership team in ensuring the correct knowledge and skillset of VMware technology is maintained amongst the account directors and sales specialists.
* To be the public face from a Presales technical perspective to Ergo customers regarding VMware technology.
* Be willing from time to time to travel to events such as VMware Explore in Barcelona, and various other conferences and events.
* Acting as a trusted advisor for Ergo's customers, to build a trusted advisor relationship with our key customers.
What do you need?
* Previous experience in a Technical Presales role - SOW, RFT, RFQ, RFP, tenders, bid management
* Solution Architecting experience
* Solution implementation experience with complex IT solutions and services
* Cloud and security best practices
* Understanding of the Sales process
* The ability to articulate a strong knowledge of the VMWare portfolio to customers.
* Having an ability to write effective proposals, blog articles, and customer presentations is a key part of the role.
* Strong Communication skills. Fluent English.
* Strong Presentation skills: Ability to perform a Presales function, presenting to large customer groups, and an ability to host and drive customer workshops.
* Good customer and partner networking skills is a must in this role.
Apply today for more information.
Email me jobs like this