Service Desk Engineer – Level 2
· Timely resolution of end-user service desk tickets by remote access, phone and email support
· Resolve all Tier 1 escalated service tickets
· Ensure tickets are escalated efficiently to L3 and/or field service where necessary
· Microsoft 365 – Exchange Online, Teams, Sharepoint and One Drive Support
· Remote support and troubleshooting of Printing/Scanning issues
· Active Directory administration
· Proactive monitoring of our Clients I.T. backups, Windows patching, and security software.
· Documenting standard processes for our MSP clients– New User setups, PC/Laptop Installs,etc.
· Working together with the field service team and other helpdesk engineers to ensure resolution of tickets in a timely, professional, and efficient manner.
· Relevant third level qualification and/or at least 2 years’ experience working either on an IT Helpdesk or for a Managed Service Provider (MSP)
· Excellent customer service skills
· Excellent attention to detail
· Excellent communications skills
· Fluency in English language written and oral
· Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
· Previous experience of using Connectwise Manage or similar ticketing system
· Previous experience of using an MSP RMM tool a distinct advantage
· Ability to take ownership of service issues and work towards an efficient resolution is essential.
· Excellent general I.T. troubleshooting skills
· Strong M365 administration and support experience
· Excellent Windows 10 and Office Suite support skills
· Good knowledge of Server operating systems – 2012,2016,2019,2022
· Good knowledge and previous experience of Network troubleshooting is essential
· Good knowledge of Cloud Computing enrionments
· Printer/Scanning troubleshooting skills
· Technical documentation experience