About us: A to Z Computers Ltd
A leading provider of I.T. Services to Business and Educational Users in the South East.
A to Z Computers provide and support I.T. Solutions, Products, and Services for our customers by utilising Market Leading Services and Technologies.
Service Desk Co-ordinator
· Triaging of support tickets and service desk activities as they come into the A to Z service desk
· Ensure tickets are escalated where necessary in a timely fashion
· Build relationships with our MSP client base as the trusted contact for all support issues and escalations
· Act as the point of contact between the Helpdesk and Service Delivery Manager
· Ability to identify patterns of repeat issues which require escalation and/or reporting to the service delivery manager
· Oversee the A to Z service board in Connectwise Manage and ensure tickets are being acted on and scheduled for field service engineers.
· Documenting standard processes for our MSP clients– New User setups, PC/Laptop Installs, etc.
· Working together with the field service team and other helpdesk engineers to ensure resolution of tickets in a timely, professional, and efficient manner.
· Responsible for management of client software licences and subscriptions
· At least 2 years’ experience working either on a Helpdesk or for a Managed Service Provider (MSP) / IT Support Business.
· Excellent customer service skills
· Fluency in English language written and oral
· Ability to take ownership of service issues and work towards an efficient resolution is essential.
· Strong communication & interpersonal skills, including the ability to communicate technical issues to a non-technical audience.
· Excellent attention to detail
· Excellent organisational and time management skills
· Work effectively as part of a team and work with the service desk team to ensure an excellent customer service experience.
· Experience in Scheduling and Resource Management
· Technical Documentation Experience
· Experience using a Ticketing system / RMM Tool and PSA software
· Experience of Microsoft 365 administration
· Previous experience of working with ConnectWise Manage, IT Glue or similar MSP tools a distinct advantage
· Good problem solving and troubleshooting skills.