About us: We can receive customer's data in multiple formats and delivery methods. The most important criteria is that it is handled to the highest level of security. We will liaise with each customer before any transfer of data takes place.
Variable Data Processor / Programmer
An opportunity has arisen for a Person with an IT background to join successful Specialist Printing Company.
Primary role will be data processing and variable data programming however other projects, including system work and internal support tasks will be assigned on a regular basis.
Duties & responsibilities:
- process data using existing automation tools (mostly designed in-house) on a daily basis, generate tracking information and reports
- write rules, scripts, data transformations, etc. and create document layouts in Quadient (GMC) Inspire Designer
- receive and confirm all project required data & graphic assets are as expected, report and request any missing information
- create electronic proofs & print spools
- communicate status of projects to all required parties
- comply with Company rules and code of conduct
- perform all other related assignments as required in a professional and cooperative manner
- IT background / experience or technical degree
- Fluent English and good telephone manner
- Available immediately and must be eligible to work in Ireland
Other desirable knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Knowledge of data processing techniques and tools
- Ability to learn job processes through training and observation
- Ability to work with numbers and sequencing
- Proficient at Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to respond to continually changing priorities and coordinate multiple tasks
- Reporting and technical writing skills
- Accuracy and attention to details
- Team player with a positive attitude but with ability to work independently with minimal direct supervision
Quadient (GMC) Inspire Designer knowledge would be an advantage but is not essential as full training will be provided.
Full time, permanent position
Hours 07:30 to 16:00 Monday to Thursday and 07:30 to 15:00 Friday
Salary 25,000 / 30,000 depending on experience