NEW ROLE : Senior Security Engineer : Dublin/Hybrid
I am delighted to be working with this international financial institution in their search for a Senior Security Engineer who will report to the CISO and form a critical part of the IT Security function.
You will be responsible for;
* Being an SME for to access and approve the implementation of security solutions
* Campion risk management programmes
* Key member of the critical incident response team
* Security Infrastructure capacity planning & management
You will have;
* Experienced in security engineering and security solutions
* Experience with networking protocols such as; IPv4, IPv6, TCP, UDP, DNS, SMPT, WWW
* OS such as Windows, Linux, AIX, HP-UX, iOS, Android, Mainframe
* Enterprise System Experience
* Security Certifications such as; CISSP, CISM, CISA, GIAC, CEH
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with this well know financial institution. You will be offered not only a competitive salary and benefits, including a market leading Pension benefit, plus career progression and ongoing training. Get in touch for more details and start your journey to this amazing career opportunity.
Email me jobs like this