Job Title: Helpdesk Support Engineer
We are looking for a Microsoft 365 Support Engineer with 2 + years of experience in a similar role.
At Right Cloud, we look after companies in Ireland & the UK providing comprehensive IT support and security solutions. With over 21 years of experience, we are tech business experts in security, monitoring, and cloud business solutions.
- Microsoft 365 support experience including maintaining and supporting Office applications, Microsoft Exchange Online, SharePoint, OneDrive, Teams, and Intune/EndPoint
- IT Helpdesk/Service Desk experience supporting end-users within an organisation – (Minimum of 2 years’ experience)
- Great communicator, technically skilled and willing to learn.
- Strong customer focus, including the ability to manage customer needs and multiple work priorities.
- Fluency in English is essential - written and verbal communication should be at a professional level.
- Relevant industry certification.
- Working with a close team to provide day-to-day support and maintenance tasks to ensure smooth IT Operations.
- Client support via our helpdesk ticketing system.
- Administration of One Drive, SharePoint, Intune, Teams, Azure & ATP
- Administration of Office 365 (Exchange Online, Teams, SharePoint and OneDrive).
- Maintenance of our established security systems and procedures.
- Maintenance and monitoring of IT infrastructure.
We offer a competitive salary, pension, bonuses, decent coffee, and a fabulous team.
This is an on-site position, based in the heart of the city.
Please have a look at what our clients think of us:
And Finally...We are looking for skills and at least 2 years of relevant experience. Our service offering is cloud forward and if you are technically adept and have a passion for technology, send in your CV to via this website