Enterprise People are currently seeking a Senior QA Engineer for a 6 Month WFH Contract.
Reporting to the QA Manager, you will join the QA function of our client’s Technology Solutions Group who are responsible for ensuring that a wide range of software applications and systems comply with rigorous quality standards.
Our client’s applications and systems support a wide range of public facing business services including banking and financial services, payment services and mobile phone services that account for over 100 million transactions annually.
The Senior QA Engineer will:
• Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
• Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
• Collaborate with internal teams (developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
• Collaborate with business users in User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
• Identify opportunities for further testing or efficiencies through automation
• Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
• Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• 5+ Years QA experience
• Good Automation experience
• Good SQL Scripting experience
• Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
• Test Certification
• Azure experience a plus
• EU Passport or Stamp 4 is essential
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.