My client requires a OSIsoft Pi Software Engineer to join their team. Open to remote roles across Ireland and Europe. Reporting to the Regional Manager
You will be responsible for:
* Subject Matter understanding of SCADA, PLC, OPC, Continuous/Batch Historians and DCS Based control systems, including network topology concepts.
* Expert understanding of PI Architecture.
* Expert understanding of operational principals of RtReports and has created templates for customer. Capable of training other Engineers on RT Reports.
You will have:
* Master's degree in IT, Automation, Science or Engineering, or related discipline. or equivalent work experience.
* Minimum of 48 months of experience in programming and GxP environment preferred.
* OSIsoft PI System Infrastructure and Installation Accredited preferred but not essential.
Email me jobs like this