URGENT! Network Security Engineer : Midlands/Hybrid
I am delighted to be partnering with this global client as they grow out their Irish Operational hub. This is a phenomenal opportunity for a Network Security Engineer (Midlevel) to get into this project on the ground floor, where career progression opportunities are unparalleled.
You will be responsible for some of the following;
* Daily operations of securing the sata transport network
* Implementation and administration of network security hardware and software
* enforce network security policy & compliance policy
* Deploy new firewalls and Site-to-site VPNs
You will have;
* Commerical experience with Network Security
* Understanding of TCP/IP Network & Application Layer Firewall technologies
* Manage complex firewall policies
* Prioritise and deal with multiple tasks
* Certification such as; Cisco CCNA, Juniper JNCIA, Palo Alto PCNSA, Fortinet NSE4/5/6
I am genuinely excited to have such a prestigious role to bring to the market. If you are looking for career progression, working with cutting edge technologies, where you will be offered not only a great salary and benefits but a genuine career opportunity, then get in touch for a confidential chat and a full spec.
Email me jobs like this