itContracting are currently seeking applicants for an IT Helpdesk Technician (Level 1). This is a permanent position with our client based in Waterford.
Location: Waterford (Must be willing to travel to other sites as required)
- Provide excellent customer service
- Application support to all users
- Technical support to local and remote users
- Ensuring staff can operate in the office environment. This will include use of PCs and phones
- Onsite visit to survey remote offices
- Configure PCs
- Configure phone systems, including land line, mobile and soft phones
- Alert management to reoccurring problems and patterns of problems
- Undertake special projects as directed
- Willing to travel across different business sites as and when required
- A strong customer-focused communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
- 3 years’ experience in a busy multi-site IT team
- BSc Computer Science or similar relevant
- Full driving license
The successful candidate should have...
- Interest in technology
- An excellent communicator who can handle/prioritize multiple stakeholders and queries on a regular basis.
- Willingness to learn & develop
- Strong work ethic
Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland or currently hold a Stamp 1G/4 Visa to apply.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please do so via the relevant link. If you would like to discuss this role in confidence, please contact Jennifer Shanahan directly at email@example.com or on +353 85 8054018
eir evo, itContracting and our clients are equal opportunity employers who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. eir evo / itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.
Email me jobs like this