Enterprise People are currently seeking an IT Systems Administrator for a leading Dublin (Hybrid) based client.
Reporting to the IT Applications Manager, the IT Systems Administrator will join our client’s existing IT team who are responsible for troubleshooting hardware and software problems on applications and systems that are deployed with a range of enterprise-level clients.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leader in the Healthcare space where you will get the opportunity to work on large-scale enterprise systems and applications.
The IT Systems Administrator will:
• Manage day-to-day health and performance of systems and applications
• Work closely with customers (local and global) and colleagues to resolve technical system issues
• Liaise with internal teams and departments to deliver on customer requests
• Troubleshoot issues on business-critical systems which utilise some of the following technologies: proprietary software, LAN/WAN, MS Servers and Workstations
• Do follow-ups with users and customers to confirm that their requirements have been met
• Produce clear technical documentation
• Work closely with end-users and 3rd party suppliers
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• 3+ Years Systems Administration experience
• Good MS Server experience
• Office 365, Active Directory or Exchange support experience
• VMware experience
• MS Certification a plus
• Stamp 4 or EU Passport is essential
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
OUR CLIENT OFFERS:
• Excellent career growth opportunities (Local and Global)
• Excellent salary & benefits package (Healthcare, bonus, pension, education assistance etc)
• Tailored development plan
• Tuition assistance and professional certifications
• Excellent work-life balance (Hybrid model)
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.