My client is looking for Software Engineers to join theirexpanding Dublin based team. The ideal candidate has at least 5 years experience of designing and implementing in .net/ asp.net MVC Web Applications in enterprise system development and recent experience with Angular 2+. They will take ownership for the design and execution of complex modules. They will be comfortable of working in a fast-paced agile environment and will have the ability to work effectively in a cross-disciplinary team.
• Design and Development of core modules on time, and to required quality.
• Ensuring the quality of delivered software through maintenance of unit tests, continuous integration, and completion of design and code reviews.
• Estimation of development tasks
• Working with Business Analysts & UX in defining requirements and prototyping solutions
• Working with the QA coach on defect prevention and team QA activities.
• NET 4.5 or higher
• MVVM, Angular 2+.
• Unit test (qunit, Jasmine, etc.)
• Experience with CSS/LESS/SASS
• ASP.NET MVC. Helpers, HttpModules, ActionFilters, Dependency Resolver etc.
• ASP .NET Core/ .Net Standard
• Dependency Injection, IOC Framework (Structure Map, Ninject, etc.)
• Agile, Test Driven development practice, unit-tests frameworks (nunit, RhinoMocks, etc.)
• Team player
• Experience with Stencil or other frameworks for designing and implementing web components
• Bootstrap and Frontify
• WCF / Soap / Rest / Web API
• Mocking Framework (Moq, etc.)
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• A passion for designing and developing excellent solutions that meet the current and future needs of our Customers
• Drive / Motivation to deliver on commitments
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• A good understanding of how to write “Clean Code”
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 12449531)
Email me jobs like this