SOC Incident Responder (Contract)
My Client is looking for SOC Incident Responder with knowledge of intrusion detection and response to join their team based in Dublin. This is a great opportunity to join one of their established security team. They will require someone in the office at least once a week.
They are offering
* 6 Month Contract
* Competitive daily rate
* Support and Coaching throughout the role
* Opportunities to better skill and develop new ones
* Freedom and Flexibility
Responsibilities as a SOC incident Responder -
* Carry out forensic investigations
* Incident response such as - analysis, reporting, scanning and troubleshooting
* Continuous improvement to technology, identifying threats and vulnerabilities
* Good record keeping and reporting, and keeping track of digital evidence.
Skills for SOC incident responder-
* 5 years + experience in a similar role
* Good working knowledge of SIEM, SOAR, Firewalls, WAF and Proxy
* Experience with vulnerability tools and threat management, data loss prevention, and dark web monitoring.
* Relative Certifications eg. GCFA, GCFE, GCIH
* Additional cyber security certifications beneficial
If this role appeals to you - Click the link below to apply!
Don't see the role you need? Send me your CV directly on firstname.lastname@example.org
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.
Email me jobs like this