Technical Project Manager – Remote or Hybrid within Ireland
An enterprise software development company that is passionate about delivering results which in turn has experienced continued growth and success over the years providing technology solutions across multiple industries, as the Software Project Manager you will be working in a challenging role within a large team, engaged in delivering critical solutions to a major client.
About the Company
A leading-edge software solutions organization for a wide variety of US, EU and UK based clients in the insurance, healthcare, retail, and public sector markets.
Remote working is supported
To apply send your CV via the link.
• Work closely with Senior management and peers, Architects, Project Leads, and Engineering Teams to understand client priorities and business requirements
• Monitor and deliver projects within the defined scope, on-time and within budget expectations.
• Develop detailed project schedules and communicate these to the client.
• Manage day-to-day client interaction with close collaboration.
• Set and manage client expectations.
• Appraise the work/deliverables of team members; identify and provide for developmental needs of team; and take corrective action when necessary.
• Communicate effectively with clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions.
• Continually seek opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships.
• Build a knowledge base of each client's business, organization and objectives.
• Maintain awareness of new and emerging technologies and the potential application on client engagements.
• Adhere to and promote internal information security policies and procedures
Project Manager Profile:
• 5+ years demonstrable & successful experience in a project lead or project management position, preferably in a commercial software development organisation, or in a similar exacting technical environment.
• Third level IT or related qualification
• Experience of Agile & Scrum development methodologies, and ALM tooling
• Detailed familiarity with the Software development lifecycle
• Extensive knowledge of software applications and experience leading complex engineering initiatives.
• Possesses in-depth understanding of application programming, database, and system design.
• Experience/Knowledge of cloud technologies and offerings.
• Strong interpersonal skills and experience collaborating with all levels with team and client.
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 12449531)
Email me jobs like this