€70,000 - €85,000 Per Year + Health, Pension, and Bonus.
Opportunity for progression
The Technical Account Manager (TAM) will be a dedicated resource responsible for maintaining the client relationship, addressing technical needs as well as finding opportunities for maintaining and expanding onsite services and operational levels.The TAM will build strong relationships with customers representing the Service Provider and have the ability to understand the needs and goals of our Client to identify enhancements to services and operations. The TAM s duties and responsibilities are, but are not exclusively limited to:
• Assist customers technical requests and take care of any technical issues.
• Build strong customer relationships, especially with key internal stakeholders and project sponsors.
• Always strive to provide an exceptional customer experience.
• Manage customer expectations and lead them to customer satisfaction.
• Make sure all deliverables arrive in good order, on time, and fulfill customers requirements.
• Keep track of key account metrics and report of same to IT Management.
• Communicate the progress to both internal and external stakeholders.
• Take initiatives in identifying growth opportunities.
• Collaborate with our team to achieve sustainable service enhancements & capabilities.
• Daily SCRUM meetings with all dedicated onsite resources.
The TAM role will have the following requirements and qualifications:
• A proven track record of Technical Account Management or other relevant experience.
• Experience in managing multiple stakeholders and projects.
• A suitable PM Qualification.
• A listener who is customer-oriented and attentive to their needs.
• Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
• Team player.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills.
• Technical degree level or equivalent.
• Experience and demonstratable strong knowledge in IT Process Management, IT Security Principals, Microsoft Office 365 & Azure.
• Experience in configuration of core applications and platforms used by our client such as Windows 10, Intune, SharePoint, Teams, Exchange, VCenter, Veeam, Azure, AWS, O365, and SQL.
Contact me at (url removed) or call me on (phone number removed)
Email me jobs like this