Do you want to be part of a Global Private Equity Administrator who provides outsourced Administration services for PE, Real Estate, Depository and Compliance with Assets under Administration in the excess of $650Billion? If so, please read on!
With offices across 23 jurisdictions including New York, London, Paris, Amsterdam, Cayman, BVI, Belfast, Dublin, Guernsey, Jersey, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Cyprus, Mauritius, Singapore, Hong Kong and Manila our growth journey has only just begun.
Due to continued growth we currently have a newly created role seeking a Head of Data Engineering responsible for leading the development of the data and analytics platform at IQ-EQ. You will provide technical thought leadership and help shape the data ecosystem by identifying industry leading technologies for building the most advanced data fabric/data mesh architecture.
You will be a core member of CDO office and will collaborate closely with our Head of Data Governance and Head of Data Science in implementing a data monetisation strategy aimed at delivering new data & analytics products to our clients. You will act as a subject matter expert within the organization and liaise with technical staff, Directors, product development teams, and commercial to ensure data goals and objectives are met.
* Engage with C-suite stakeholders at IQ-EQ (i.e. CCO, COO, CDAO, CFO, etc.) to understand the business strategy and identify key opportunities for Data and Analytics at IQ-EQ
* Work with commercial and product team to develop a roadmap for data platform development
* Conduct tech market research to identify industry leading tools which compliment our data ecosystem and meet our Data & Analytics product requirements
* Develop a solution architecture for data ecosystem meeting various technical, business and governance requirements
* Liaise with various tech partners/vendors to evaluate their products and map their features/functionalities against our technical and functional requirements
* Build and lead a data engineering function by identify exceptional industry talent
* Implement industry best SSDLC practices in data engineering using agile methodologies
* Work with external consultants, build their sprint plans and ensure the entire development team stays on track in delivering the scope defined at the beginning of each sprints
* Work with Project Management and Business Analysts to build business cases for the future phases of the data platform development
* Build an architecture which supports industry best practices on microservices, CI/CD, containerisation and Infrastructure as code
* Establish close working relationships with other group tech teams such as Infrastructure, Info-sec, procurement, digital office and product engineering
* Identify and implement industry leading tools for ETL, reusable data pipeline development, data modelling, data management, data discovery, data quality monitoring, data lineage, data catalogue, data privacy, data anonymisations, data virtualisation, advanced data visualisation and data science workbench
* Masters degree in computer science or equivalent is highly desirable
* More than 10 years of experience in the field of IT, technology architecture, operations, and design related disciplines
* At least 5+ years experience of leading data engineering teams
* Comprehensive experience with data modeling tools
* Experience of developing hybrid platforms (using on-prem as well as cloud-based tools)
* Strong experience with various Data Management architectures such as Data Warehouse, Data Lake, Data Hub and the supporting processes such as Data Integration, Governance, Metadata Management
* Strong ability to design, build and manage data pipelines for data structures encompassing data transformation, data models, schemas, metadata and workload management.
* Strong experience in working with large, heterogeneous datasets in building and optimizing data pipelines, pipeline architectures and integrated datasets using traditional data integration technologies. These should include ETL/ELT, data replication/CDC, message-oriented data movement, API design and access and upcoming data ingestion and integration technologies such as stream data integration, CEP and data virtualization.
At IQ-EQ we want you to reach your full potential. We offer an inclusive and diverse environment to support your career aspirations. With a strong emphasis on continuous learning and a holistic approach to your professional and personal development. We also offer opportunities across our service lines and our international network of offices.
Interested? Please apply today for immediate consideration.
Email me jobs like this