International Software Product Development company offering the chance to shape & implement new Quality frameworks into their SDET function. While the framework is effectively designed, we need an experienced SDET engineer to build automation code/scripts, implement our automation strategy and play a key role in building out our culture of quality.
You will be using technologies including Java, Selenium and Katalon Studio.
Working within an Agile environment, you will be one of the core engineers engaged in driving the digital transformation & migration of one of our core customer software products / portals into the Cloud (AWS).
We need an experienced, senior SDET, not just a Quality Assurance Engineer, with a passion for automation and software quality and experienced in Java development environments utilising the likes of Selenium, Postman or Katalon Studio and core Java programming skills.
Great opportunity for someone interested in building the next generation of marketplace portal for a global industry sector (Entertainment, travel, leisure, corporate retail).
* Work with key Software Product / Project Stakeholders to Build in Quality & CI/CD within an Agile, BDD/TDD environment
* Influence & implement the software test automation strategy and quality strategy
* Code, implement and review test case suites, automation test creation, execution & development of quality deliverables
* Work with the project team in the drive toward continuous testing, continuous delivery
* Root cause analysis of software quality issues
* Evaluate new automation quality tools & processes
* Contribute towards the Automation testing framework
* Support Automation for micro services architectures, web UI / UX and Design Systems
* Peer review Automation code for other SDET's & Developers within Agile teams
* Support & mentor more junior SDET's in other teams
* Commercial experience - ideally 4/5+ years as an Automation Engineer with web services, backend systems or micro services
* Experience with all aspects of software quality - UI, API, Functional & Non-Functional testing
* Java programming and scripting - Groovy also of interest
* Advanced automation test experience with Selenium or Katalon Studio
* Experience with a variety of test tools - some of Cucumber, AWS DevOps, Jira, Work Collaboration Tools (Confluence), Jira Test Case Management system, CI/CD pipelines, Jenkins, Github, Junit or TestNG
* Build tools such as Maven, Gradle
* Strong analytical skills, logical & communication skills as you will be interfacing with a variety of stakeholders (Technical Architects, Development Managers, Cloud Engineering, Product Managers and of course, other software engineers at all levels)
Salary: DOE + bonus + benefits
Please note that EU/EEA citizens or current, valid work visa holders in Ireland only need apply.
Other key terms: Automation Tester, Automation Test Engineer, Test Development Engineer, Automation QA Engineer, Quality Assurance Engineer, SDET, Software Development Test Engineer, Software Development Engineer Test, Java, Katalon Studio, Selenium, automation scripting, test programming, automation test coding, code.
Guidant IRC is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Email me jobs like this