This full-time role will focus on management of projects around the NPIs into major markets, management of alliance teams with business partners, technology/manufacturing transfers to both internal and external partners, and / or CI projects.
Are you intrigued? Do you want to learn more?
A snapshot of your key responsibilities as Qualified Person (QP) would be:
* Ability to organize new cross functional project teams, define objectives and scope, identify tasks and milestones, build project schedules, identify resource needs, track execution to schedule and budget, and manage risks
* Ability to analyze different components and tasks of a project and propose resolutions to problems and/or opportunities for improvement.
* Must be able to analyze an existing project schedule and identify opportunities, risks, tradeoffs, and/or assumptions in order to accelerate or crash the schedule
* Facilitates the development and documentation of project plans.
Education and Qualifications:
* BA/BS with 4+ years of relevant experience in a related field; or MBA/MS plus 2+ years of relevant experience in a related field
* 3+ years' experience managing cross-functional teams and multi-site projects or programs
* Prior experience managing new product launches in a regulated environment (pharmaceutical or medical device) preferred
* Prior experience in pharmaceutical operations and cGMP environment(s) highly desirable
* PMP or similar project management certification a plus
* Fluent in English and German
* Ability to influence and work well with others in a proactive and constructive manner.
* Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, with all levels of an organization
* High degree of organization and attention to detail
* An independent self-starter with the ability to anticipate issues and identify and mitigate risks
* Prior experience and expertise dealing with international cGMPs
* Proven ability to problem solve, and develop and track detailed plans as well as manage uncertainty and adapt to changing conditions/assumptions
* Business acumen and ability to understand and manage both project costs and business benefits of assigned projects or programs
* Expertise in domestic and international cGMPs
* Demonstrated ability to multi-task and to work across multi-national sites and diverse cultures
* Familiarity with MS Project and other project management applications and tools desired
So, are you ready to join our team?
It is important to remember, Aspira is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop innovative solutions for our customers.
Travel: Yes, 75 % of the Time
Location: Ilsenburg, Germany, with 2 weeks a month on site
Duration: Contract (12 months)
Job Type: Intermediate
Email me jobs like this