Our client is seeking an experienced Building Controls Solutions to join their Dublin, Ireland team.
The Building Controls Solutions role involves leading edge design of integrated solutions (Building Systems Integration / Smart Building Solutions) for large, commercial projects across multiple vendors and technology sets.
This role will have full responsibility for the technical design and implementation of solutions and will be the main technical point of contact liaising with the customer, vendors, project managers and implementation engineers.
The key day-to-day tasks are as follows;
• Integration of systems using various protocols (BACnet, Modbus, Dali, OPC, etc) & providing guidance to systems owners.
• Cloud IoT configuration works (GCP, AWS, Azure, Mosquitto, etc). This covers anything from MQTT device configuration, JSON payload structuring and topic structuring
• Building Modelling (BRICK, Haystack & DBO are main standards), defining characteristics and relationships between different devices/assets in a building.
• Implementation of Asset & Point naming standards and ensuring that system owners are complying with this.
• Validating data being provided by system owners on a building network level and data being published to cloud platforms.
• Providing translation from native system protocols to Cloud IoT protocols, where other systems do not have the capabilities to do so.
• Liaising and working with our software department around requirements for our in house dashboard, which is used across multiple projects. This is anything from build-up of system pages, as well as the creation of FDD rules and energy/efficiency calculations.
• BMS Commissioning Experience
• BMS Project/Design Engineering Experience
• Good understanding of HVAC & Building Controls
• Experience with multiple controller types (preferably Tridium Niagara)
• Basic understanding of BACnet, Modbus, IP
• Familiarity with MQTT/IoT Solutions
Preferred but not essential requirements/experience:
• Experience with Building Modelling (BRICK, Haystack, DBO, etc)
• Familiarity with GCP, AWS or Azure Cloud Platforms
• Understanding of other building systems (lighting, fire, lifts, etc)
• BIM/CAD Experience
• Understanding/experience with Fault Detection Diagnosis (FDD)
• Energy/Efficiency calculations experience
• Experience with any other network protocols (OPC, KNX, M-bus, etc)
• Software engineering
• CCNA/Cisco qualifications
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear IT Recruitment Limited.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful
Email me jobs like this