Business Unit: Customer Experience
Salary Range: £18,525 - £21,284 per annum
Contract Type: 6 Month Fixed Term, Full and Part Time considered
We re pretty busy here at Virgin Money, transforming our team to help us disrupt the status quo but we ve lot more to do, if we are to grow as a digital first bank and that includes accelerating our digital agenda in a truly agile. We also said Hello to A Life More Virgin, our exciting new proposition offering our colleagues more choice, control and flexibility to live and work how they choose.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Digital Service Adviser to come join our team as we transform the way we do banking at Virgin Money. You will be a key VM Brand Ambassador with passion for living our values and making magic happen for our customers. We are looking for someone who wants to inspire our customers through technology, don t worry we ll make sure you know how all our tech works before you start making our customers happier about their money.
This role in a nutshell...
* Showcasing what it means to be part of Virgin Money
* Acting as our digital experts and promoting effortless digital journeys
* Supporting customers contacting us through phone, chat, or digital channels
* Working collaboratively and constructively with team members and colleagues in the Digital Experience Centre and wider business
* Accountable for delivering customer outcomes which are measured against a suite of key performance indicators which include customer experience, productivity, proposition, and product knowledge
To be brilliant you must have
* A passion for technology and providing great customer experience. Can t see your phone screensaver for apps? Like service that s simple and friendly? Us too!
* A drive to put the customer first and being able to tailor your communication style.
* The ability to communicate clearly with customers and colleagues. No jargon here.
* The ability to join and become part of a tight-knit team of people committed to delivering excellence.
* Excellent communication skills; ability to listen, understand and respond professionally
* Experience of working in a fast paced, dynamic, and changing environment
We d love you to have
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
* Polite telephone manner
* Excellent, on the spot, problem solving skills.
* Ability to adapt, learn quickly, and focus on solutions.
We really need you to have the skills and experience listed in the To be Brilliant section above, but the rest is just our wish list, so please don t let that put you off applying, we d love to hear from you!
Here s what it means for YOU:
* 38.5 days annual leave for all colleagues (including bank holidays and pro rata if part-time)
* Five extra paid well-being days per year
* A 35 hour working week
* 20 weeks paid, gender neutral family leave (52 weeks in total) for expectant parents and those looking to adopt
* Market leading Pension & Private Medical Insurance
* Flexible benefits including Cycle to Work, Wellness & Health Assessments and Critical Illness
* Ability to work anywhere in the UK (where the role allows)
And, you get these Red Hot Rewards from day one!
Inclusion at Virgin Money
Inclusion is at the heart of everything we do here at Virgin Money. It s good for you, it s good for us and it s amazing for our customers. We know that great minds don t think alike, so we rely on your diverse thoughts, feelings, beliefs and backgrounds to be the best we can possibly be. Got any questions about this or need some support with your application? We d love to hear from you so get in touch with our careers team at .
Now the legal bit
Living A Life More Virgin allows our colleagues to be based anywhere in the UK (if the role allows it) but we will need to you to confirm you have the Right to Work in the UK.
If we offer you a job and you accept, there are some checks we need to complete before you can start with us. This will include a credit and criminal record check, as well as providing 3 years' worth of satisfactory references.
Email me jobs like this