QC Analyst - County Clare
FRS Recruitment are proud to be recruiting on behalf of an International Biotechnology company in the Mid-West who are looking to significantly expand their Quality Control Operations. I am looking to speak to an experienced QC Analyst with at least 1-2 years GMP industry experience. They will be responsible for ensuring continued Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP)-compliant activities within QC to support the manufacture and release of plasmid and gene therapy products. This is a full-time permanent job with full suite of benefits to include Medical Insurance, Life Assurance, Pension, Yearly Bonus.
* Execute routine analytical testing to support timely release of product.
* Operation and maintenance of laboratory equipment ensuring all equipment is calibrated and suitable for use in alignment with test schedule.
* Record Out-of-Specification, non-conformances, investigations and implementation of corrective action(s) where applicable.
* Maintain QC facilities to meet GMP requirements, conduct necessary checks to support any health authority, customer/stakeholder site visits.
* Support with maintaining the Quality Management System and controlling of documents and assuring the data integrity of all data produced.
* Execution of equipment qualification and method validation/transfer when required.
* Responsible for ensuring that any GMP documentation e.g. (but not limited to) Issues, CAPAs, Change Controls, BMRs & audit/inspection actions, within own area of responsibility, is closed timely and in a RFT state.
Desired Skills and Experience:
* 1-2 years' GMP industry experience.
* B.Sc. Degree in a relevant scientific discipline.
* Experience in working with gene therapy and/or biologics methods e.g. qPCR, HPLC, Western Blot, SDS-PAGE, DNA extraction, Spectrophotometry.
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office software preferred, specifically Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment essential.
***Min 1-2 years GMP Industry experience essential along with a degree qualification in a scientific discipline***
For more details and a full job description on this QC Analyst Job in Clare, please apply with an updated CV.
Email me jobs like this