Microbiology Analyst Limerick
FRS Recruitment are proud to be recruiting on behalf of an International Biotechnology company in the Mid- West who are looking to significantly expand their Quality Control Operations. I am looking to speak to an experienced lab analyst with min 12 months GMP industry experience in Microbiology or Chemistry (GMP experience essential). A candidate with previous GMP food related backgrounds will also be considered. Excellent opportunity for a candidate seeking to make the move into pharma. Full 2 month training period provided in the job. Full-time permanent job with full suite of benefits to include Medical Insurance, Bonus, Life Assurance, Pension, yearly bonus.
* The role will involve Microbiological testing on raw materials, intermediates and finished products
* Qualification of media
* Testing of cleaning validation samples - water samples, biological indicators etc
* Environmental monitoring
* Standards and reagent preparation
Desired Skills and Experience:
* 1-2 years (minimum 1 year) GMP experience with a Degree qualification in a science discipline.
* Good team player, organised, accurate, have strong documentation skills.
* Passionate about quality.
* Good communication skills.
***Min 1 year GMP Industry experience essential along with a Degree qualification in a Scientific discipline***
For more details and a full job description on this Microbiology Analyst Limerick please apply with an updated CV.
Email me jobs like this