Enterprise People are currently seeking an experienced Technical Support Analyst for a 6 Month WFH Contract.
Reporting to the IT Manager, the Technical Support Analyst will join our client’s existing IT delivery team who are responsible for the implementation and support of all hardware and software.
The Technical Support Analyst will ensure all software and hardware is up-to-date and managed, build new PC’s, Laptops etc and resolve IT issues for a large local user-base.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a global player where you will work with a variety of new technologies that will expand your knowledge and skillset.
The Technical Support Analyst will:
• Provide hardware and software support - Desktop, Laptop PC’s, and printers
• Work with end-users to resolve as many support requests as possible prior to escalation
• Implement computer systems and modify existing applications based on users' needs and business requirements
• Ensure all Desktop and laptops PCs are patched to the highest available level
• Update all user queries through the incident logging system
• Do follow-ups with users and business partners to confirm their needs have been met
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• An IT Qualification
• 3+ Years’ Service Desk Support experience (Desktop and Laptop PC’s, Printers, Mobile devices)
• Strong MS Office experience
• Good understanding of Active Directory, user accounts, permissions etc
• Experience working in a large corporate environment
• Stamp 4 or EU Passport is essential
• Microsoft Certification a plus
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.