itContracting are seeking applications for an ITC Contract Manager, this is a 12 month contract with our client who has offices in Mayo, Galway and Dublin. Hybrid working options available
The “ICT Contract Manager” must demonstrate a proven ability to provide excellent internal customer service and support as it relates to suppliers, and who will have standardized the approach to managing and monitoring technology suppliers
- Effectively manage and monitor technology suppliers and contracts responsible for provision of additional IT resource capacity, delivery of business solutions and technical aspect and support of day-to-day operations to agreed service levels and financial budgets.
- Overseeing the drafting, evaluation, negotiation and execution of third-party technology supplier contracts and SLA’s ensuring they are watertight, specific and void of vagueness.
- Develop and implement a forward plan for contract procurement and renewals. These need to be proactively managed in a timely fashion before contracts expire and ensuring derogations are not required.
- Financial monitoring and control of contracts, SLA’s, additional proposals ensuring quality compliance is maintained
- Work with Finance to ensure adherence to broader finance and risk requirements such as revenue recognition, pricing and discounting policies, etc. And monitoring competitive terms for contracts.
- Alert the ICT manager and business leaders of any significant budget variance in a timely manner and taking appropriate corrective action.
Skills and Experience
- 4-6 years experience
- Is technically savvy, be able to hold their own in a technical conversation with suppliers, challenging where required
- ICT background to assure quality of technology service delivery from vendors, using technical knowledge to ensure that vendor proposals and responses are appropriate and fit for purpose
- Understands the ICT market pricing and typical effort levels be in a position to challenge these when quote/CR’s come in
- Experience of design and implementation of technology service agreements, SLAs, Service credit regimes, appropriate to ICT domain
- Experience of conducting and driving periodic technology service reviews
- Has vast understanding of implementing and negotiating ICT contracts, specifying and conducting commercial tenders and other procurement activities in order to deliver RSA ICT needs
Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland or currently hold a Stamp 4 Visa to apply.
For more information please apply here or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
EirEvo / itContracting is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. EirEvo / itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.
Email me jobs like this