itContracting are seeking applications for a Desktop Support Engineer, this is a Permanent position located in Dublin City
Desired Skill Requirements:
- Previous experience providing Remote and/or Deskside client support.
- Active Directory User, Group and Permission Management
- Excellent Client PC, Thin Client and Laptop hardware replacement, maintenance, and troubleshooting.
- Windows 7 & Windows 10 setup, troubleshooting and support in a business environment.
- Desk Moves, Rollouts, Client data transfer.
- Warranty management with 3rd party vendors
- Business Application Support
- Microsoft Office and/or Office 365
- Microsoft Outlook in an Exchange or Office 365 environment
- Enterprise PC Imaging using SCCM for example.
- Mobile Device Management (MDM)
- Client Antivirus
- Remote client support using RDP, TeamViewer and LogMeIn
Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland or currently hold a Stamp 4 Visa to apply.
For more information please apply here or contact Paul Evans ( +353 1 2187769 or Paul.Evans@itcontracting.ie)
EirEvo / itContracting is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. EirEvo / itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.
Email me jobs like this