itContracting are seeking to recruit a Lead Business Analyst for our client based in Carlow.
Hybrid working model available
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Working with senior business stakeholders to define the business case, and the capabilities required to achieve it
- Ensure platform capabilities map to the business process needs and required capabilities
- Leading multiple parties, including external consultancies and platform providers, in the creation and maintenance of capability delivery roadmaps
- Leads the definition of discovery, detailing of requirements and delivery roadmaps to achieve the business case
- Drive Alignment for Strategic goals and tactical demands
- Responsible for articulating business value, targeting Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), working with the technical architects to clarify business requirements
- Co-ordinates scheduling and design decisions as they relate to requirements, working with consultancies and leading platform providers as well as internal teams
- Work in conjunction with enterprise and technical architects to oversee and strategize business capabilities.
- Bachelor’s degree required, relevant professional qualification or acceptable industry experience.
- 5+ years’ experience in Business Analysis or product ownership
- 4+ years of hands-on senior business analysis experience specific to CRM (Salesforce) configuration and customization within the Sales, Service cloud and Communities.
- Takes a logical, analytical approach to problem solving and pays close attention to detail
- Demonstrates a metrics and financial mindset to ensure ROI for business
- Direct experience with implementing a green field Salesforce instance from setup to platform maturity a distinct advantage
- Proficient in Business process analysis, data modeling, and detailed functional design
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral; ability to translate business strategy into business capability roadmaps.
- Demonstrates strong leadership skills
- Strong consulting experience required, gained either within a leading consulting or as an internal consulting capability
- Recognized Business Architecture or UX qualification
- Recognized Salesforce Platform certification
For more information please apply here or contact Holly Grant in itContracting directly.
eir evo / itContracting is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. eir evo / itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.
Email me jobs like this