We are looking for a highly motivated Service Delivery Manager to join our exceptional team here at Ergo.
This position will demonstrate effectiveness and professionalism in the delivery of the service.
You must have experience directly managing resources and have a strong knowledge of SLAs and KPIs.
* Responsible for the delivery of service into our customer's organisation and maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction.
* Manage and deliver key initiatives in the goal of achieving Service Delivery excellence
* Customer point of escalation.
* Understand our customers business and contribute to strategic plans.
* Liaise with relevant internal and external stakeholders to ensure smooth service delivery to the customer
* Deliver continual visible improvement of productivity resulting in increased cost effectiveness and value across the relevant customer base
* Risk & Issue identification and management throughout the delivery
* Review service failures and produce incident reports as and when required.
* Drive Continual Improvement
* Drive transformation of the customers environment to deliver high-value, cost-effective services
* Accountable for trend analysis, problem resolution and implementation of corrective actions where required
* Monitoring and producing service delivery metrics and reporting
* Managing operational governance meetings.
* Experience Directly managing staff and ensuring that they are coordinated to achieve service Levels
Key Role Requirements:
Knowledge of some or all of:
* Microsoft Technologies particular Azure & O365
* Broad Industry Infrastructure Technology solutions
* Best practice people management
* Best practice Customer Service
* Strong communication, people and relationship management skills.
This isn't just a career; it's a culture. That's what makes us different from other IT employers. What you'll get from training will be matched by what you can learn from your peers around you. Working towards the same goal on high pressure client projects is balanced by great working relationships, social aspects and competitive benefits, led by a management team who strive for individual growth and victories as well as company performance.
Email me jobs like this