Ergo are seeking an IT Project Lead to support an international financial services client with an office move in Dublin city centre.
The successful IT Project Lead will implement office infrastructure (including Comms Room, Server, Telephony, Networks) and end-user systems (Office 365) initially before moving into a BAU role.
This is an initial 12 month contract with potential to extend.
Candidates should be open to a fully onsite role.
Excellent daily rates apply.
What will you do?
* Act as Local IT representative developing a thorough understanding of the local IT infrastructure that will be installed as part of the office move
* Interacting with IT Silos throughout the office move, acting as a local technical lead
* Provide local infrastructure support across a range of technologies, including desktop, network, voice and server.
* Take ownership and provide regular updates to peers and stakeholders as required
* Attend regular meetings and provide updates on status throughout the project lifecycle
* Provide operational support of a complex O365 desktop environment, including a large virtual desktop population for internal clients.
* Managing escalations from the technology Servicedesk through to conclusion
* Incident resolution and problem management across a broad range of technical issues
* Managing locally initiated projects
* Providing technical input into local business continuity plans as well as supporting on-going testing.
* Managing vendor applications through full product lifecycle, including security reviews, scripting, testing, deployment and on-going support.
What experience do you need?
* Windows Server user support - Windows 10, Active Directory, Exchange
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to frame technical information for a diverse audience
* Proven ability to work independently, as well as in a team environment.
* Comprehensive knowledge of Windows operating systems, applications and computer hardware
* Understanding of Network and IPT infrastructure
* Understanding of virtualisation technologies
* Experience of vendor management
* Available for onsite work
* MAC troubleshooting an advantage
* Fluent English and no Visa restrictions
Apply today for more info.
Email me jobs like this