About our client:
Our client, who is a leading operations management and analytics company that assists its clients build and growth of sustainable businesses, are seeking an experienced Cloud Development Architect to join their ‘Cloud Center of Excellence team.’ The opportunity comes with an extremely competitive salary range, amazing benefits package, and major progression opportunities internally. They are passionate about putting people first and celebrating diversity in every aspect of the business.
About the role:
You will be responsible for the following:
· Designing, developing, testing and documenting state of the art cloud solutions available in AWS, Azure and GCP.
· Re-architect and cloud-enable existing solutions for participating verticals.
· Recruiting, building out and leading a team in a brand-new country.
· Expertise with full stack application and solution development.
· Experience with Python, Node.JS, React, .Net, MySQL, PostgresSQL and Terraform
· Solutioning and engineering skills in one of the primary Cloud hyper-scalers with a preference for AWS skills.
· Cloud engineering skills including security and disaster recovery, storage, networking, virtualization, containerization, orchestration, Linux, web services and APIs, and DevOps.
· Working understanding of the primary services leveraged in building and deploying, at scale, Cloud-native applications, and platforms.
· Leadership skills and experience is essential to this role, having built out and led a successful team.
Nice to have:
· Experience with Agile and Waterfall methodologies
· Experience within Banking, Finance, Fintech Industries
· Relevant qualification / certifications