About our client:
Our client, who is a leading operations management and analytics company that assists its clients build and growth of sustainable businesses, are seeking an experienced Full Stack Engineer to join their team. The opportunity comes with an extremely competitive salary range, amazing benefits package, and major progression opportunities internally. They are passionate about putting people first and celebrating diversity in every aspect of the business.
About the role:
You will be responsible for the following:
· Design and build capabilities into a self-services portal that runs on different browsers and mobile OSes.
· Troubleshoot cross-browser and cross-mobile OS compatibility issues, front-end UI issues, and navigation problems.
· Possess a good understanding of computer architecture, networking, operating systems, and the software frameworks you have used
· Write reusable, testable, and efficient code that prioritizes security and data protection.
· Maintain high software quality standards within the team by establishing good practices and habits. Identify and encourage areas for growth and improvement within the group.
· Follow Web/Mobile User Interface Design (UI), Security Principles, Object-Oriented Design, Web Services (REST/SOAP), Multimedia Content Development, and API guidelines.
· Work in an agile delivery/ DevOps methodology to deliver enterprise-grade production implementation in iterative sprints.
· Minimum 3-5 Years of experience in enterprise application development & support.
· Required experience working with the following technologies: Node JS (Primary), React JS (Primary), Angular (Secondary), Python, Typescript, and MySQL.
· Minimum 1 Year of experience in developing applications running on AWS or some other cloud
· Experience with Strong knowledge of algorithms, design patterns, and fundamental computer science concepts & data structures
· Experience working in Agile methodologies (SCRUM) environment and familiar with iterative development cycles
· Experience implementing authentication, authorization with OAuth, and use of Single Sign-On, SAML based authentication
Nice to have:
· Experience within Banking, Finance, Fintech Industries
· Exposure to working in fast paced / start up environment
· Experience with IAC, Terraform and Cloud Formation
· Master's or bachelor's degree, preferably from an Engineering Background