Python Developer JP 9723
6 months initial contract
Hybrid - Flexible 3 days on-site and 2 days WFH
My high-profile banking client are recruiting for a Python Developer to work in the Dublin based offices on an initial 6-month contract with the possibility to extend the contract and eventually becoming permanent. This is great opportunity; Training will be provided.
Python Risk developer required to focus on the FICC Emerging Markets deliveries including algorithm development, strategic framework development. The successful candidate will be involved in the development of the next generation Risk platform for the Emerging Markets business. The candidate will be involved in all stages of the software development life cycle and will have daily interaction with traders, quants and senior stakeholders. We would ideally like some subset of the Skills below:
* Previous experience at a tier one bank.
* Extensive experience of Python (to include NumPy, SciPy libraries etc).
* Previous Market Risk/Trader Risk development experience is highly advantageous but not essential.
* Strong Rates/Fixed Income product knowledge desirable.
* An appetite to work on a high-profile project in a fast paced delivery focused environment with exposure to senior business sponsors.
* Knowledge of Market Data Feeds and Market Data consumption technology (Reuters/Bloomberg etc).
* Knowledge of Yield Curves/ Yield Curve construction
* Sound knowledge of software engineering design patterns and practices
If you do not hear back from us within 72 hours, please assume you have not been shortlisted this time.
Email me jobs like this