IQ-EQ is a leading Investor Services group which combines global expertise with an unwavering focus on client service delivery. We support fund managers, global companies, family offices and private clients operating worldwide.
To provide second line support for all aspects of the Group s Information Security strategy and arrangements encompassing cultural, physical and technology elements throughout the business, with the primary focus being on Info Security programme governance and oversight.
Working as part of the Group Risk and Compliance department, the second line Info Sec team interact regularly with the first line IT Security team, providing oversight, challenge and validation of operational controls and procedures. The role holder will work closely with business and technology teams to help articulate and communicate the Info Sec governance programme, identify risks and threats, and evaluate and help implement controls and improvements.
Day to day:
* Support the management of Information Security governance for the organization, ensuring adherence to Group policies and standards.
* Work closely with the Group Risk and Compliance team to ensure key Information Security risks and issues are identified, addressed and resolved in a timely manner.
* Serve as the local representative for the second line Information Security team in the region, working closely with local stakeholders to ensure Group security strategy is appropriately implemented, and regional requirements are understood and supported.
* Assist in management of the Group s Information Security Management System including maintenance of the ISO 27001 certification.
* Engage with the first line IT Security Operations team and assist the Group CISO in providing oversight and challenge to that function.
* Participate in the security training and awareness programme including ownership of the compliance process, assessment of the threat landscape to inform the development of training content and publication of materials through corporate channels.
* Participate in periodic security testing activities (e.g. penetration testing, DR exercises) and prioritise and manage response activities.
* Assist with the audit and client management aspects of the Information Security team, including client due diligence questionnaires; help design more effective procedures in this space.
* Help improve and support relevant security metrics; analyse data, identify trends and drive improvements to the control environment.
* Assist in general Information Security related issues as required, including potential interaction with the Security Operations team, Technology teams and business stakeholders.
* 5+ years of Information Security experience.
* Recent experience of working in a similar capacity, preferably in a financial services organisation.
* Experience of working within a structured security framework, such as ISO 27001.
* Excellent interpersonal skills, comfortable working at all levels within an organisation and in a wide variety of situations.
* An ability to translate security requirements and standards into easily understood business concepts and vice versa.
* Relevant industry certification (e.g. CISSP, CISM, ISO 27001 LA, etc.) desirable.
At IQ-EQ we want you to reach your full potential. We offer an inclusive and diverse environment to support your career aspirations. With a strong emphasis on continuous learning and a holistic approach to your professional and personal development. We also offer opportunities across our service lines and our international network of offices.
Email me jobs like this