Dynamics CRM Business Analyst - Dublin - £60,000
A Dublin based MS Partner are looking for a Business Analyst to join their growing Dynamics team.
As a Business Analyst, you will personally responsible for gathering requirements while managing and advising external stakeholders on how to optimise the use of the CRM system. You will be confident with being hands on with Dynamics CRM to customise and configure, but also provide specialist support to end users.
You will be given the chance to develop your skills and work with some of the latest technology surrounding Dynamics CRM and Power Platform.
In return you will be offered a base salary of up to £60,000 and the chance to work for a global organisation with a reputation of being leaders in their market. The client are looking for someone who is motivated to learn progress into a Functional Consultant role. Occasionally, you may be required to be on site weekly in Dublin.
To apply, you should have:
* Experience working with Dynamic CRM (D365) and Power Platform.
* Confidence with customising and configuring Dynamics 365 CE and CRM.
* Proven experience of working in a team.
* Experience with UAT Testing.
* Good communication skills to manage and advise end users and external stakeholders.
If you are interested in this role, please call or email your CV to . All calls remain confidential.
Email me jobs like this