Asset Data Analyst
18 Month Contract
Hybrid role - 2 days per week in the office, 3 days per week remote
Monday to Friday
08.30 am until 5.00 pm
Pay from 19 Euro Per Hour upto 25 Euro Per Hour
My financial services client is looking for an Asset Data Analyst, you will be part of a flexible and collaborative work culture, which has a strong history of financial strength and stability. Senior leaders are accessible, and you can take pride in working for a company that is committed to strengthening the communities they serve.
The core responsibility of the Asset Data Analyst is to be reporting into the Manager, this role within the Asset Services group is responsible for serving as the Fund Accounting asset data process improvement and re-engineering leader. The successful candidate will serve as a subject matter expert on data quality issues across funds, fixed income, and equity instruments.
The Asset Servicing department is responsible for the provision of Securities Set Up for the purposes of Pricing, Trade Settlements, monthly Custody valuations, Fund Accounting NAV, Financial Reporting and Middle office outsourcing. The department supports teams around the globe 24 hours a day. The Limerick Asset Servicing team is a dynamic team of 6 partners who work on set up, data quality and projects such as the Fund Accounting Change Program.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
* Set up new Security records on NT systems
* Research asset information on vendor terminals and websites ensuring accurate set up.
* Review new asset information, applying knowledge of various security types to interpret and enrich existing setups.
* Communicate with data and valuation vendors, brokers, and requestors etc. to obtain information regarding assets.
* Ensure daily SLAs are met with required quality
* Investigation of Reference data queries and critical client issues.
* Ability to handle, escalate and resolve queries in a timely manner
* Build a strong repository of Operations and Domain knowledge in the team
* Ensure documentation of the process activities / process change is in line with the organizational/audit standards for documentation.
* Identify and communicate errors & to maintain & report relevant metrics in a timely manner.
* Follow audit norms, report deviations / suggest improvements in controls.
The successful candidate will benefit from having:
* Previous financial services experience is an advantage
* Knowledge of various asset classes and related Reference data.
* Knowledge of Bloomberg, ICE desirable
* Strong Microsoft Excel skills
* Ability to work within strict deadlines under pressure and to work on own initiative
* Strong written and oral communication skills
* Analytical and problem-solving skills
Candidates will ideally show evidence of the above in their CV to be considered.
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 48 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you.
Pontoon is an employment consultancy and an equal opportunities' employer.
Email me jobs like this